Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes. To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
– 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
– 1 Tbsp soy sauce
– 3 Tbsp peanut oil
– 1 green bell pepper, sliced
– 4 mushrooms, sliced
– 1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half
– 1/2 c cashews
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger
– 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
– 6 Tbsp soy sauce
– 3 Tbsp white wine
– 1/2 Tbsp cider vinegar
– 3 Tbsp brown sugar
– 1 Tbsp cornstarch
– 1 Tbsp oil
1. Combine together chicken with cornstarch in a large bowl and soy sauce, stir well and let sit at least 5 minutes.
2. Then clean, cut and prepare all ingredients ahead of time, including sauce mixture.
3. In a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil, add chicken and quickly stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes , or until done.
4. Once done, you may remove chicken from pan and set aside on a plate.
5. Next add sliced green pepper and mushrooms to pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now be certain you add pea pods and nuts, stir fry 2 more minutes and add ginger and cayenne.
7. And please return chicken to pan with vegetables, add sauce and stir.
8. Finally, cover skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Make sure to serve over boiled white rice.