M&M Christmas Cookie Bars are an easy to make holiday dessert! Super soft & chewy goodies that need 10 ingredients. Perfect for the busy holiday season.
My friends, do you love holiday M&M’s? I’m completely obsesessed. I get so excited when with each & every season & the new holiday colors are available.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (plus more for tops if desired)
- 1 cup M&M’s (plus more for tops if desired
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. For thick bars, line a 9×13″ pan with foil. For thinner bars, line a 15×10″ pan. Leave an over hang for easy removal. Then spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir mixture just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s (saving about 1/4 cup for the top).
- Scoop cookie dough into the pan. Then place extra M&M’s and chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is barely golden brown. Allow to cool completely, then remove and slice.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.