Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes. When you make thisCinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or baking spray
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Maple syrup (if desired) –I found it was sweet enough without it.
Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.
Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
Drizzle icing over top. If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.