This Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is an easy recipe perfect for busy weeknights! It only takes 5 minutes to mix together, and then put it in the slow cooker to let it cook. Serve with stir-fried veggies and rice and you have a delicious and healthy meal the whole family will love!
- 1 lbs chicken, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
2. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.