Are you looking for hearty appetizers and easy game day food? These Farmhouse Ham, Swiss and Ranch Party Sliders are the best tailgate slider! Our family likes these so much we couldn’t stop eating them.
- 12 Hawaiian style rolls cut in half crosswise, do not separate the rolls
- 3/4 lb deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Place the bottom half of the rolls on the pan.
- Layer the ham on top of the rolls, then layer the cheese over the ham.
- Place the tops of the rolls over the cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, dried onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the sandwiches with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover the rolls and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until the tops of the rolls are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve immediately.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 642mg | Potassium: 206mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 0.7mg