I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
50 minutes to prepare serves 8
- 1 (16 oz.) package sour cream, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ham, diced or sliced
- 1 tablespoon preferred hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf French bread
- Crackers, optional
- Green onions, garnish
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Use a serrated bread knife to cut out center of French loaf, making sure to leave enough bread on the bottom.
In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth, then stir in hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic and onions powders.
Fold in cheddar cheese and diced ham, then transfer mixture to bread bowl.
Wrap in aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for 35 minutes, then remove aluminum foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove from oven, top with diced green onions and serve with bread and crackers.