Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° 1 cup (250 ml) 0% plain Greek yogurt
- ° 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- ° 1 egg
- ° 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Lemon zest
- ° 250 ml (1 cup) diced strawberries
- ° 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) flour
- ° 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) salt
- ° 10 ml (2 tsp.) Baking powder
- ° 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of vanilla extract
Preheated oven to 180 ° C
In a bowl, combine the flour with the salt and baking powder.
In another bowl, combine the yogurt with the sugar, egg, lemon zest and, if desired, vanilla.
Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until a smooth mixture is obtained. Add the strawberries and stir.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form twelve cookies using about 45 ml (3 tbsp) of dough for each and spacing them 5 cm (2 inches) apart.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Removing from oven & permit cooled on a rack .