Strawberry Santas are the cutest and most delicious treat for Christmas and SO EASY to make! These are always such big hit with kids and adults for the Holidays!
Christmas is quickly approaching and we’ve been spending a lot of time prepping food, decorations, and crafts for the holiday! Today we made Strawberry Santas with just 5 ingredeints. Well, more like 5 items:) You only need 5 very easy to find “ingredients” to assemble these Strawberry Santas. No cooking, baking, or strenuous activity involved! They taste delicious because they have a creamy vanilla center. Vanilla and strawberries? Yes please! You’re going to love learning how to make Strawberry Santas for Christmas:
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tablespoons powdered sugar (or sugar substitute – to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- SESAME SEEDS FOR EYES
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the ‘hats.’ Decorate according to photo.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.