Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
Irresistible !! I made it for a bonfire and it was the hit of the day. The best part is this The fudge is soft and hold its shape when chilled.
– 2/3 cup of Carnation Evaporated Milk
– 1 to 2/3 cup of sugar
– ½ tsp. of salt
– 1 to ½ cup of mini marshmallows
– 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
– 1 C. tsp of vanilla
– ½ cup of mini white marshmallows
1. Over low heat, combine together the Carnation Evaporated Milk, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
2. Immediately heat to boiling point and cook about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Once done, remove from the heat, add the marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla.
4. And please stir until the marshmallows are melted, about 1 or 2 minutes.
5. Okay now pour into a 9-inch square pan, previously buttered.
6. Finally, make sure to cool and cut into pieces.